Important Info: Barcode Code 3 of 9 Standard
Code 39 is commonly used for various bar-coding labels, such as name badges, inventory and industrial applications. The Code 39 barcode is the easiest of the alpha-numeric barcodes to use and is designed for character self-checking thus eliminating the need for check character calculations. Code 39 is also known as 3 of 9 Code and Code 3 of 9.
The symbols of the Code 39 character set consists of barcode symbols representing characters 0-9, A-Z and the space character plus the following symbols: _, $ , / , + , %.
In this HiTech software bar-coding is implemented in the following modules of the software. Date can also be printed with number if you chose so. At the bottom of the bar code the equivalent text value is also included for easy identification.
S/N. >> Module >> Name Record or Transaction >> Bar-coded Field
1. Customer >> Customer Record >> Customer Code + Account Code
2. Supplier >> Supplier Record >> Supplier Code + Account Code
3. Employee >> Employee Record >> Employee Code + Account Code
4. Account Heads >> Account Heads Record >> Account Code + Account Type
5. Vouchers >> Transaction Vouchers >> Voucher Number + Date